The application process is very simple. The steps to applying to Redcliffe are outlined below:
- Download the application form from the link opposite and print it off. Each person applying must fill in a separate form. If you are applying for Accreditation of Prior Certificated Learning (APCL) and/or Prior Experiential Learning (APEL), please also download and complete the APL form using the link opposite.
- Fill in the application form and check that you have included all of the requested items including certificates and photographs.
- Post to: Student Enquirers' Officer, Redcliffe College, Wotton House, Horton Road, Gloucester, GL1 3PT UK.
- Once we receive your application form we will send you a confirmation email and request references on your behalf.
- As soon as we have received information from your referees we will normally arrange an interview with you. Wherever possible we will arrange for international students to be interviewed in their home country or by telephone or skype.
- Following the interview we will write to you to let you know the outcome and any further requirements.
We complete the application process as quickly as possible, but it is best to leave plenty of time before the new academic year to save disappointment.
Applying for accommodation for August/September 2013If you are applying for a full-time or part-time place on a course beginning in August or September 2013, and would like to live in Redcliffe accommodation, please send your application as soon as possible. Our accommodation is allocated on a first-come first served basis.
Some students (particularly families) prefer to live in privately rented self-catered accommodation, and we make every effort to help you find a suitable property to rent.
Please note it takes approximately 4 weeks to process your application, and longer if you have to apply for a visa.